The new Transparent Reference Digital Link benefits from a complete re-design that incorporates these latest technical advances. Transparent Advanced Expanded Foam Technology enables a digital cable’s insulation to be foamed and extruded to a more precise thickness and uniform density than was ever possible in the past. This superior control of the dielectric maintains characteristic impedance, reduces signal loss, and lowers noise. With this breakthrough in freedom from noise, Reference Digital Link delivers important improvements in fundamental richness, dynamic range, and resolution.
- Heavy, polished, solid core OFHC center conductor.
- Super quiet Advanced Expanded Foam Technology ensures superior stability of characteristic S/PDIF impedance.
- Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield keep noise out.
- Custom designed RCAs make 360-degree contact with the inner shield to maintain the impedance of the cable at the termination point, thereby reducing jitter.
- Custom RCAs are standard. Scientific grade BNCs also available.
Ideal for DCS components