Perfectly proportioned, the QB-9DSD is destined to convert your computer into an uncompromised digital library of your favorite music. A simple USB connection engages the Asynchronous transfer mode ensuring accurately timed music with jitter levels over a hundred times lower than previous USB solutions. Our minimum phase digital filter and single-pass 16x oversampling technology release layers of musical resolution—uncovering the emotional soul of your music.
- Asynchronous transfer mode for USB input.
- DSD or PCM input over USB.
- Minimum phase digital filter.
- Single-pass 16x oversampling.
- zero-feedback, fully-balanced discrete circuitry.
- Equilock circuitry for active gain devices.
- Ayre Conditioner power-line RFI filter.
- AyreLink communication system.
DC – 20 kHz (44.1 kHz sample rate)
DC – 22 kHz (48 kHz sample rate)
DC – 40 kHz (88.2 kHz sample rate)
DC – 44 kHz (96 kHz sample rate)
DC – 80 kHz (176.4 kHz sample rate)
DC – 88 kHz (192 kHz sample rate)
DC – 80 kHz (2.8224 MHz sample rate – DoP )
110 dB (unweighted)
4 volts balanced, 2 volts single-ended
PCM 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz (up to 24 bits), DSD64
8.5″W x 11.5″D x 3″H (21.5cm x 29cm x 7.5cm)
5 pounds (2.3 kg)