– 8 circle full linear pure analogue low noise power supply
1 of 8 is dedicated and supported for heated clock USB Card
– 2pcs toroidal transformer in stainless steel casing
– Streacom FC10 passive cooling chassis completely with every passive cooling accessories
The Core Audio DAIDO Barebone Entry’s base is a Streacom FC10 passive cooling chassis. The 8 circle full analogue power supply and the 2 pieces toroidal transformer are preinstalled into the chassis too.
If you want to build an audioPC, you have many problems facing yourself: noisy power supplies (switch mode power supplies etc.), non-passive coolers in non-passive chassis and noisy transformers. The first problem is in our opinion the biggest. That is the reason, that in last year we developed a new compact size 8 circles full linear pure analogue power supply, what can be build into a passive cooling chassis.
The buyer of the product can build he’s own high audio quality audio PC. Necessary components to finalize the PC (not included into our product):
- motherboard (you have an option : micro ATX or mini ITX standard have enough place
- processor (we recommend an i7 or i5 Intel newest generation modells)
- RAM (we recommend a 2x4Gb or 2x8Gb 2400 Mhz memory panels)
- hard disk(s): one smallest SSD for operating system and one biggest for your music
- USB Card: dedicated audio grade USB card is the key for the high quality audio and the next step to upgrade your audioPC (of course the mainboard USB outputs works too, but the difference between mainboard’s and dedicated USB card is very big)
We think it is a very good option and base for audio PC DIY-ers.
The product have 1 year warranty.
- Streacom FC10 passive cooling chassis completely with every passive cooling accessories
- 8 circles full linear pure analogue low noise power supply preinstalled into the chassis
- 2 pcs toroidal transformers preinstalled in stainless steel casing