Audiophile Style, LLC provides an ecommerce platform to purchase audio goods directly from sellers around the world. Whether you are looking for new or preowned audio components, headphones or music, we want you to have a positive experience shopping on Superphonica. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
1. Superphonica Limitations
Superphonica provides a venue for buyers to find, learn about, and enter into transactions with sellers around the world. It is important to note, however, that Superphonica is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on Superphonica, you understand that:
- You are not buying directly from Superphonica, but from one of the many sellers on Superphonica;
- Superphonica does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on Superphonica or any content posted by sellers (such as photographs or language used in listings or store policies);
- Each seller on Superphonica accepts different payment methods and has their own processing times, shipping methods, and store policies.
- As a member of the Superphonic community, you have the opportunity to flag an item or a store that violates any of Superphonica policies. Flagging is confidential. Please Contact Us to report incident.
2. Communicating with Other Superphonica Members
You’re required to use Superphonica’s Messaging tool to communicate directly with sellers or other Superphonica members. Superphonica Messaging is a great way to ask sellers any questions you have about an item or an order. Superphonica’s Messaging may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member or otherwise violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s store in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Superphonica. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via Superphonica’s Messaging to warn them away from a particular member, store, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
Any use of Superphonica’s Messaging to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, conversations may not be used to support or glorify hatred or otherwise violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
3. Purchasing an Item on Superphonica
When you buy from a store on Superphonica, you’re directly supporting independent businesses and individuals, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a seller on Superphonica, you agree that you:
- Have read the item description and store policies before making a purchase;
- Have submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
- Have provided accurate shipping information to the seller.
- You also agree to comply with our Superphonica Payments Policy.
- You can’t offer to buy or sell items outside of Superphonica. Our policies don’t cover transactions outside of our site. If you buy or sell items outside of Superphonica willingly, your account is subject to termination and potential reimbursement.
4. Leaving a Review of an Item
Reviews are a great way to learn about a seller’s items, help good sellers build a strong reputation, or help warn other buyers about a poor experience.
You can leave a review, including a one to five star rating of your purchase.
By leaving a review, you acknowledge that:
- Your review and profile information will be publicly displayed on the seller’s listing and review pages.
- Reviews may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Superphonica, or a third party; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
- Extortion is not allowed on Superphonica. Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited. Examples of extortion include the following:
- A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller into providing additional items that were not agreed upon in the original transaction.
- A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller into providing a refund when a refund is not warranted.
- Shilling is not allowed on Superphonica. Shilling is the fraudulent inflation of a stores reputation by use of an alternate account. The intent of shilling is to make a seller look more desirable by increasing the stores number of sales and overall review score. Not only does it violate our core value of transparency, but it is considered to be a deceptive business practice by the US Federal Trade Commission. Reviews must reflect the honest, unbiased opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the buyer.
By uploading a photograph to Superphonica’s website, you warrant that:
- You own the photograph or you have the rights or permission to use the photograph; and
5. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Superphonica, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like Superphonica Messaging, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
6. Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
We ask buyers to contact a seller directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before contacting Superphonica. For this reason, it is important that you read and understand all seller store policies.
Buyers may report an incident for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item. Superphonica requires the seller to respond to any open incidents within seven days. Superphonica may use personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members.
Some disputes don’t qualify for Superphonica’s involvement whatsoever. These include:
- Items that have been purchased in person.
- Intangible items, services, or prohibited items.
- Transactions outside of Superphonica’s website where payment is not through, PayPal or Escrow.com.
- Items that are returned without a return agreement.
- Items that have been altered after receiving them.
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays.
- Cost of shipping disputes.
- When a dispute is ineligible, we encourage both parties to work together to come to an amicable solution.
- Requesting a Cancellation
- Only sellers may cancel transactions. Buyers may request that a seller cancel an order via Superphonica Messaging. Note that all cancellations must comply with our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
Returning an Item
Each seller has his or her own return policies, which should be outlined in their listings. Not all sellers accept returns. We encourage buyers to contact the seller and find out specifics before making a purchase. If items are damaged or not as described, seller must cover the return shipping costs. If you reside in the European Union, you may be entitled to a 14-day “cooling off period,” or a “right of withdrawal,” during which you may return an item for any reason.
Each seller has his or her own shipping policies, which should be outlined in their listings. We recommend sellers use free shipping or flat rate shipping whenever possible. Furthermore, we encourage buyers to contact the seller and find out specifics before making a purchase. Superphonica requires all shipments process within 3 business days of receiving payment.