Community Code of Conduct
Members who use any of the community features must be over 18 years old. In addition, to make sure that Audiophile Style, LLC continues to be a place that’s safe and respectful, you agree to comply with the following policies in all community spaces:
- Respect other members’ privacy. Don’t share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site, and don’t spam.
- Be honest and transparent about who you are. Don’t use a fake identity.
- Be respectful towards other members. Don’t use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific member, shop, or item.
- Don’t use community tools or features to interfere with another member’s business.
- Don’t use community spaces to discuss coordinating pricing with other sellers.
- Don’t use community spaces to harass other members. Similarly, don’t post content in community spaces that may promote, support, or glorify hatred.
- Don’t publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Don’t engage in illegal activity or activity that infringes someone’s intellectual property, or encourage others to engage in that type of activity.
- Continue reading below some additional policies that apply to you while using ‘s Forums.
Forums are a public space on Audiophile Style, LLC where you can gather with members of our community to discuss anything you would like to talk about.
By using Audiophile Style, LLC’s Forums feature, you acknowledge that:
- Your posts in the Forums are permanent (unless they are deleted by Audiophile Style, LLC for violation of our policies).
- Your posts should be helpful, constructive, and encouraging when voicing dissent or criticism.
- Moderators may take certain actions to keep the Forums organized and helpful for everyone. Such actions are not up for public discussion.
- Audiophile Style, LLC reserves the right to remove any inappropriate content in the Forums at any time.
- You may lose your Audiophile Style, LLC Forums posting privileges if you violate any community policies.
Furthermore,this web site offers community features, such as internal messaging systems, bulletin boards, forums, or chat rooms. We do not monitor, filter, censor, edit or regulate information and content provided by third parties on this web site, including information provided in community areas, although we reserve the right to do so in our sole discretion, with or without notice. Audiophile Style, LLC does not endorse or warrant the accuracy or reliability of User Content posted or uploaded by users or third parties. You agree that neither Audiophile Style, LLC nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors or licensees are responsible for any User Content and agree to hold them harmless from any liability associated with such User Content posted by other users and other third parties.
When participating in community areas of this web site, you represent and warrant that you have the right and authorization to use any User Content you upload or post, and you hereby assign those rights to Audiophile Style, LLC in accordance with these TOU. You further represent and warrant that you will abide by the following rules:
(a) You will not use this web site to further any illegal purpose, to violate the rights of any party, or to damage any person or property.
(b) Except as specifically authorized, you will not: (i) upload or otherwise post User Content with a commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, offers to sell products or services or attempts to solicit funds or to advertise products or services; (ii) post or upload User Content that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” unsolicited commercial advertisement, behavioral or viral marketing, or other spam; (iii) or e-mail such User Content to other users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other commercial services, advertisements, products or commercial interests; or (iv) post or upload User Content that includes links to commercial services or web sites.
(c) You will not post or upload User Content that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Audiophile Style, LLC employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
(d) You will not post or upload User Content that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
(e) You will not post or upload User Content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch.”
(f) You will not post or upload User Content that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law.
(g) You will not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this web site.
(h) You will not repeatedly post the same or similar User Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
(i) You will not use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings or User Content without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof, including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.