You can return many items you buy on Audiophile Style, LLC, depending on the seller’s return policy. Superphonica is a platform made up of independant sellers who may sell infrequently or operate their own stores through this site. Sellers are responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. If items are not as described, the seller must cover the return shipping costs. Individual policies will vary from store to store. Not all sellers accept returns, but we recommend a minimum of 7 days after delivery. We encourage buyers to contact the seller and find out specifics before making a purchase.
Before purchasing, it is best to locate and get familiar with the seller’s returns and exchanges policy. You can generally view this information within the listing description or Shipping & Return tab. Specific questions about a store policy are best answered by the seller. You can use Superphonica’s Messaging to contact the seller or Ask A Question from the seller’s store homepage before ordering to get clarification.
Returning an item
It’s important to have a return agreement with the seller before you ship an item back. This means you’ll want to ensure that you have the following:
- Confirmation from the seller via Superphonica’s Messaging system that they’ll accept the return
- A return shipping address provided by the seller
- The timeframe in which the seller expects to receive the returned item
- An agreement determining which party is responsible for the cost of return shipping (the buyer or the seller)
- We also recommend holding on to all records of return shipment (like tracking information or a postal receipt) in case further action is required.
Issues with a transaction
Since each seller on Superphonica runs their own store, Superphonica is not directly involved in transactions between individual buyers and sellers.
This also means when you encounter an issue with a transaction (such as a non-delivery or an item not being as described), we ask that you first contact the seller directly to work towards a resolution. Because Superphonica is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers, we are unable to issue refunds for purchases.
While it’s our hope that both the buyer and seller will come to a mutual resolution, we can’t guarantee this will be the case. If you’re unable to get in touch with the seller, or work things out with them directly, the next step is Contacting Us. Please be aware that not all issues will be eligible for mediation.
As a seller on Superphonica, you’re expected to clearly state your policies regarding returns and refunds in your store setup and we also recommend providing this information within the body of your listing descriptions. This includes:
- Whether or not you accept returns
- The time frame in which you may accept a return
- Who will pay for the cost of return shipping for any items that are sent back to you
If you enter into a return agreement with a buyer via Superphonica’s Messaging system, we require you to fulfill that agreement. This may include:
- Issuing a refund for the returned item(s)
- Providing Superphonica with proof of shipping for a replacement item
If you do have a problem with a transaction, it’s best to contact the buyer directly via Superphonica’s Messaging system. Buyers are also encouraged to contact you if they experience any issues.