1. What Can be Sold on Superphonica
Superphonica is unique to the audio marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else in addition to high demand products. Everything listed for sale on Superphonica is related to audio, including, but not limited to, Speakers, Amplifiers, Cables, Digital, Computer Audio, Preamplifiers, Power, Music, Headphones, Home Theater, and in some cases vintage equipment.
2. What Can’t be Sold on Superphonica
Products not related to audio. Superphonica may remove any listings that violate our policies. Superphonica may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations.
3. Representing Yourself, Your Store, and Your Listings Honestly
At Superphonica, we value authenticity and transparency. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business.
By selling on Superphonica, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information.
- Honor your Store Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and photos. Accurately disclose whether they are pre-owned, vintage or new.
- Not engage in selling fee avoidance by going outside of Superphonica’s Payment system and website.
- Not create duplicate stores.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
- Excessively re-list products prior to 30 days to gain the appearance of new listings.
4. Privacy and Communicating with Other Superphonica Members
You can’t offer to sell items outside of Superphonica.
Our policies don’t cover transactions outside of our site. If you sell items outside of Superphonica willingly, your account is subject to termination and potential reimbursement of selling fees. Buyers must adhere to the same rule, if a buyer offers to purchase your item outside of Superphonica, don’t accept the offer.
You should use Superphonica Messaging to communicate directly with your buyers or other Superphonica members. Conversations within Superphonic Messaging can be beneficial in the event of a dispute. Outside email platforms are not prohibited, but can limit your recourse, potentially damage your store ratings and limit Superphonica’s ability to provide your store valuable website analytics.
Superphonica Messaging may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member or violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s store in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Superphonica. Examples of interference include:
Contacting another member via Superphonica Messaging to warn them away from a particular member, store, or item;
Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
Any use of Superphonica Messaging to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, messaging may not be used to support or glorify hatred or otherwise violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
When you sell on Superphonica, you may communicate with other members or have transactions with buyers. This means you may process personal information (for example, buyer name, email address, and shipping address) and may be considered an independent and separate “data controller” under EU law or other local regulations. If you disclose personal information like a buyer’s name and email address without the buyer’s consent, you are responsible for that unauthorized disclosure.
For example, you may receive a buyer’s email address or other information as a result of entering into a transaction with that buyer. This information may only be used for Superphonica-related communications or for Superphonica-facilitated transactions. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without the buyer’s consent, and subject to other applicable Superphonica policies and laws, you may not add any Superphonica member to your email or physical mailing list, use that buyer’s identity for marketing, or obtain or retain any payment information. Please bear in mind that you’re responsible for knowing the standard of consent required in any given instance.
If Superphonica and you are found to be joint data controllers of personal information, and if Superphonica is sued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did as a joint data controller of buyer personal information, you agree to indemnify Superphonica for the expenses it occurs in connection with your processing of buyer personal information.
5. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Superphonica, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like listings, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
6. Building a Positive Reputation Through our Reviews System
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on Superphonica. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five star rating of their purchase, within 90 days after their item’s delivery date.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Superphonica or a third party; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
Extortion is not allowed on Superphonica. Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on Superphonica. Extortion includes when a seller offers a buyer additional goods, services, or compensation in exchange for a positive review.
Shilling is strictly prohibited on Superphonica. Shilling is the fraudulent inflation of a stores reputation by use of an alternate account. The intent of shilling is to make a seller look more desirable by increasing the stores number of sales and overall review score. Not only does it violate our core value of transparency, but it is considered to be a deceptive business practice by the US Federal Trade Commission. Reviews must reflect the honest, unbiased opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the buyer.
7. Providing Great Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Superphonica, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
- Respond to buyer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your store policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
8. Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
Each seller has his or her own return policies, which must be outlined in their listings. Superphonica is a platform made up of independant sellers who may sell infrequently or operate their own stores through this site. Sellers are responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding shipping, cancellations, returns, and exchanges. Please familiarize yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyer’s’ countries.
European Union Right of Withdrawal
Buyers in the European Union (EU) may be entitled to a 14-day “right of withdrawal” after receiving an item, during which they may return an item for any reason. The details of this right vary by EU member state. The right of withdrawal does not apply to custom items or certain perishable goods. Rights with respect to digital items vary by EU member state. Read more about the EU Right of Withdrawal in this Help article.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via Superphonica Messaging and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises.
You may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay. (The seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or canceled payment.)
- Both you and the buyer agree to cancel the transaction prior to shipment, and you have issued the buyer a full refund.
- You have decided to refuse service to the buyer and are complying with our Anti-Discrimination Policy. If the buyer has already paid, you must also issue a full refund, including shipping.
- The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though you provided proof of shipping, and you have issued a refund for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional). Both you and the buyer agreed that the buyer could return the item for a refund, you have received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item.
We ask buyers to contact a seller directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before contacting Superphonica. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your store policies and regularly respond to messages from your buyers.
You must respond to any open incidents within seven days. Superphonica may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members. Ineligible Transactions
Some disputes don’t qualify as Superphonica’s incidents. These include:
- Items that have been purchased in person.
- Intangible items, services, or prohibited items.
- Transactions outside of Superphonica’s website where payment is not through Superphonica Payments, PayPal or Affirm.
- Items that are returned without a return agreement.
- Items that have been altered after receiving them.
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays.
- Cost of shipping disputes.
- When a dispute is ineligible for our case system, we encourage both parties to work together to come to an amicable solution.
Each seller has his or her own shipping policies, which should be outlined in their listings. We recommend sellers use free shipping or flat rate shipping whenever possible. Furthermore, we encourage buyers to contact the seller and find out specifics before making a purchase. Superphonica requires all shipments process within 3 business days of receiving payment.